...i
Inside What's Within Behind

uhhh..dad?

By amir
how would you feel if you'd be situated with a kid not of your own, hits your face real hard..screams his guts out at ya...laughs out loud with ya..sleeps beside you..tells you that he misses you....like there was this time...it was around a couple of minutes past 11 pm..(hope ate lala wouldn't read this and realize i keep my son up this late..)...back to the story now...i waited my wife and my son get some shut eye before i contemplate and watch cartoons..castle in the sky...at the scene where that little girl from laputa was running from the pirates with her new found friend..gazu..imagine, the lights were out..i was in a state of being focused to anticipate the next course of action the heroes were about to do to escape the culprits who were after them...my thoughts filled with excitement for them not to get caught ..a hand tapped my right shoulder twice...when i looked behind me..it was a monster!!! aaaggghhh!!! hehehe....nope it was no monster..but it was yuan smiling at me like a small boy wanting to join a fun game with an almost 30 year old man taking the lead..hehehe..that was sweet... he sat beside me and from that point on he never stopped asking question on what the hell was the situation ....i thoroughly explained, elaborating who the characters were and why they're chase occurred... so as i was about to reach the explanation to where the story really is..yuan sat in front of me..slowly lying down on my tummy and eventually used me as a pillow...well...at least i got to finish what where when why and how the plot goes...

consequently..there are times whenever i look into yuans eyes and see that he knows i'm not his real fatherand i regret not being biological dad..the kid's growin up and i have my own issues with the dad son tantamount to disintegrity relationship circumstance..the good thing is..i know how it is..coz i've been there..and evidently.......that's why i'm here...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?